Guests can cancel free of charge up to 14 days before arrival. In the event of cancellation in the 14 days prior to arrival, the guest pays an amount equal to the total price. In the event of no-show, guests pay an amount equal to the total price.
Cancellation sounds uncomfortable and it is - for you, but also for us. We therefore recommend that all our guests take out travel cancellation insurance, which covers ALL costs in the event of cancellation, for example due to illness (including travel warnings) or if the trip is interrupted. Since May 2020, a disease from COVID-19 like any other unexpected serious illness is also insured.
The Hotel Cancellation Plus and Premium now also cover the following reasons for a cancellation or travel interruption by the guest:
- Illness of the guest from Covid-19
- Illness of a close relative or a person living in the same household
- Fever and suspected Covid-19, even if the test result is negative later
- A positive test result with no symptoms
- Illness of a close relative in the common household and related quarantine
- The tourist tax of € 3.50 per person / day is billed separately all year round.
- Children up to the age of 15 do not pay any tourist tax - the reference date is January 1st of the year.
- Children up to 3 years are free .
- The final cleaning is to be paid once per stay in the amount of € 50.00.
A deposit of 30% is generally required for bookings.
You can check in at our house from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. On the day of departure, we ask you to vacate the apartment by 9.30 a.m. at the latest.
If the arrival is outside of our arrival times due to unforeseeable or foreseeable circumstances or if one or more people are unable to take part in the planned vacation, we ask you to notify us as early as possible by a short phone call or a short notification by email, as this makes the whole process easier.
Deposit by bank transfer, balance ONLY in cash.
Dogs or other pets are unfortunately not allowed with us without exception.